The new iPhone 14 is filled with features and powers, but figuring out how to use them can be difficult. Here are some pointers to help you make the most of your new iPhone 14:
- Make the most of Facial ID: Face ID on the iPhone 14 enables you to access your phone and make transactions with a single look. To fully utilize this function, set up Face Recognition as soon as you receive your phone.
- Make use of Siri shortcuts: You can use Siri Shortcuts to build custom commands to automate chores and rapidly access your preferred applications. You can use shortcuts to do everything from send a message to start your daily ritual.
- Profit from Face ID: Face ID is a feature of the iPhone 14 that enables quick phone unlocking and payment transactions. To fully utilize Face ID, make sure to set it up as soon as you receive your phone.
- Use Siri shortcuts to automate chores and rapidly access your preferred apps. Siri shortcuts let you make unique commands. Everything from writing a communication to beginning your daily ritual can be sped up with shortcuts.
- Create your own Control Center: You can alter the Control Center to meet your requirements while still providing fast access to settings and features. To add or delete icons, go to Settings > Control Center and press the plus symbol.
- Profit from 5G: The iPhone 14’s 5G features enable quicker download and streaming rates. To use this function, make sure 5G is enabled in Settings > Cellular > Cellular Data Options.
- Use the new Focus option to prevent notifications from applications that you find distracting so that you can concentrate on your current job.
You can maximize the functionality of your new iPhone 14 and realize its maximum potential by using the advice and techniques listed here. To fully utilize the features and powers of your new phone, don’t forget to investigate the settings.